Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday, June 14- Shopping and more lazy days or was it....?

Yesterday morning, I did laundry, I fed the children, I did the blog, I struggled with my itunes (with no avail again- I just want it to go back to the way it used to be!), showered, got ready for the afternoon.  I took a picture of the kiddos watching TV, they had discovered HBO family which they had never watched and very much enjoyed.  I took these pictures.



A mid this Benjamin and Emily asked to borrow my phone and this is what I found......










After lunch, we went to Trader Joe's.

It was awesome!  When they open in the DFW area, I can see myself getting in tons of trouble.  After this we went to Borders, which was nice since the one by us closed.  Then we went to the playground for a short play time and came back to Les and Tim's house.   For dinner they took us to a great restaurant called the Wild Horse.  I had a salad that was wonderful.   

Today, get the oil changed and car looked at, and go swimming and maybe In & Out Burger?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment